We will be holding two services on Christmas Eve, at 4 pm and at 10 pm and one service on Christmas morning at 11 am. The 4 pm Christmas Eve service and the Christmas Day service will be live-streamed. The 10 pm Christmas Eve service will not. All three of these services will be subject to the following protocols:
- Attendance will be limited to 75;
- Pre-registration will be required by contacting the church office by phone or email. Registration will be on a first-come, first -served basis;
- All attendees will need to show official government proof of vaccination at the door;
- There will be no seat assignments but worshippers will be asked to stay in their bubbles and practice physical distancing at all times;
- Masks will be mandatory at all times.
As December 26 is a Sunday we will be following our usual plans for Sunday worship at 10:30 am. Please call to register as usual.
And don’t hesitate to contact the office for any other questions.